HAPPY NEW YEAR! YOUR TRAVEL IN INDIA STARTS

Early morning view of  'Kesar Kyari' Amber Fort, Jaipur, Rajasthan.


















Hello Travellers,


With the commencement of year 2016, I Ankit Verma, the Editor of this blog is all set to start 'Travel India'. My past life has been full of writing and travelling and therefore, I have planned to start this blog for the travellers all across the globe who intend to travel India and seek for the most amazing unexplored locations. Moreover, my country friends will also get familiar with the locations that are truly incredible and can turn out to be one of their favourite hangout places. 

Besides, my focus is also to help you plan your expedition in budget therefore most of the places I will post in my blog will suit your wallets as well. Initially, I will help you explore the most incredible locations from the popular state, Rajasthan that is blessed with number of exemplary tourist spots. My hometown is Jaipur, Rajasthan and honestly I find this city incredible as it is blessed with some of the most stunning picnic spots, heritage sites, hotels, restaurants, markets, shopping malls and hangout spots. 

Before I sum up, I would like to thank all my readers in advance and yes, your suggestions will be highly valuable for me to improve and help you tour the most breathtaking places in India in the best possible manner. 

PADHARO MHAARE DESH! Have fun and follow us as hereafter you will read something that will surely drive you crazy with some of the most tempting locations. 

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Hall Museum, Jaipur - Feel the history here

Ranthambore National Park - The Tiger Forest In India

Amer Fort, Jaipur - Spend holidays in Rajasthan, India