Coffee Day, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - Quality cafe and ice cream corner at cheapest price


Hey Guys!

I am back with another addition to this blog. And this time, what I am writing about is a beautiful, serene and ultra-low cost cafe that offers ultimate coffee types and yummy ice-cream flavours.

Coffee Day Janpath, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - Lovely feel of a Cafe and Ice-cream Parlour

This place is called "Coffee Day" (not to be confused with "Cafe Coffee Day"). If you are here in Jaipur and you get a chance to visit one of the most premium areas of the city, Shyam Nagar, then certainly you must once sit here and get a feel of this beautiful small cafe.

Coffee Day counter - You will find a guy Shyam to offer you the consumables


One thing that is although least important but I feel I should say in the beginning that this blog is not at all an advertisement for the place, in fact, it is something that has filled my heart and life with joy. I have been visiting this place frequently and now it has been around one and a half year since I am addicted to it.

From inside - Sit here and have a cup of coffee with your chaps


Landmark to visit this cute little cafe shop is the ICICI Bank ATM located on Janpath, Shyam Nagar. Ask anyone when you are in Shyam Nagar about the ICICI Bank ATM on Janpath, anyone will navigate you. The Cafe is right next to the ATM. And yes, the best time to visit here is post noon.

As I am a regular visitor here, I generally prefer a cup of coffee that strengthens me to write various things and happily live my relation with the closest ones. Friends and family are meant to be here and don't worry about the price, it is the cheapest one I guess, Here is the list of the refreshments the Coffee Day offers:

Coffee Day Menu - Page 1

Coffee Day Menu - Page 2 and 3

Coffee Day Menu - Page 4


My personal experience says that someone visiting here must have either of these consumables - Cappuccino, Cold Coffee with Ice-cream, French Fries or Grill Sandwich. What I definitely do not like here are the Chilly Potato Pops and the missing WASHROOM.  :(
   

While writing this blog from Coffee Day, I thought I should add myself too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Hall Museum, Jaipur - Feel the history here

Ranthambore National Park - The Tiger Forest In India

Amer Fort, Jaipur - Spend holidays in Rajasthan, India